Yay, a recipe! And this one’s from Carlos and Colombia – and it’s yummy. So here we go:
Dough, makes nine nice pan de yucas
125g Mozzarella cheese (also feta cheese works, then leave the salt away)
1dl Tapioca flour (Can be found from Asiatic stores, make sure it’s not sandy)
1ts Baking powder
1. Put the oven to heat up to 220°C.
2. Grate the mozzarella, e.g. with the help of an egg slicer.
3. Measure and mix the dry ingredients, add the mozzarella and the egg.
4. Mix ’till smooth, with hand, spoon or mixer. Don’t mind if it’s sticky.
5. Divide the dough into nine equal balls on a baking sheet. Leave some space in between, ’cause they spread in the oven.
5. Place the pan de yucas into the oven on the mid-level.
6. Bake ’till nice golden brown, also about 10-15 minutes. Let ’em cool a bit and enjoy with something yummy to drink!